Honey Do Report
The Honey Do Report is a written report for our clients that wish to take the Do-it-Yourself approach. We come to your home and walk through as a buyer and evaluate your home in an impartial way. We then go through the house again taking pictures and measurements of all your rooms, furniture, and decor. Once done we take all of this back to our offices and create a detailed report for you.
The report includes:
- A detailed list of must do's to make your house saleable, including materials and approximate costs.
- A detailed list of value-added decor or remolding, include materials, colors, and approximate costs.
- A room by room floor plan featuring furniture placement (if re-arranging or removing furniture is required)
- A detailed list of curb appeal updates with all materials and approximate costs.
- A list of local properties that buyers will be seeing. Your competition!
- A list of recently sold properties with price analysis
On our second visit to your home, we then walk you through this report and answer any questions you may have about your Honey Do Report from Be Smart Homes.
Note: This will be a very specific guide outlining and detailing our recommendations. You as the homeowner are responsible for the outcome of the projects and the purchase of any items included in the staging process.
Call Us 240-339-3163 or
Fill out the form below